Rich in amino acids, radish sprouts have a red-purple stalk that add color and flavor to any dish. The crisp, mild taste makes radish sprouts simple to add to any dish
Sunny Creek Farm performs a rigorous visual inspection involving blacklighting the seeds after they arrive to identify any visible damage or potential contamination to the seed bags. Seeds are dated, labeled, and organized by intake date, so you can always expect the freshest seeds available from Sunny Creek.
** Radish sprout seeds have undergone Caudill Sprouting, LLC’s proprietary seed treatment system “Safety Seed™”, that uses extended heat treatment to reduce the viability of pathogens without significantly affecting germination rates.
For use in an AquaTree®:
- Fill AquaTree® tank to fill line and turn on
- Add saturated MauMat® to AquaTree® trays
- Add 1 tbsp of Sunny Creek Farm radish sprout seeds to the MauMat®, ensuring that the seeds are evenly distributed, and 1/2″ inside from the edge of the mat.
- Keep seeds in AquaTree® tray for about 7 days to sprout
- Turn off AquaTree® for 15 minutes to allow water to drain before harvesting
- Remove sprouts, rinse them with cold water, and store in an air-tight container for up to a few days