Mung beans yield large sprouts high in Vitamin C and amino acids, commonly added to stir fry dishes. Best enjoyed when white with a bit of yellow, mung beans have a crisp bite and a nutty flavor.
Sunny Creek Farm performs a rigorous visual inspection involving blacklighting the seeds after they arrive to identify any visible damage or potential contamination to the seed bags. Seeds are dated, labeled, and organized by intake date, so you can always expect the freshest seeds available from Sunny Creek.
For use in an AquaTree:
- Fill AquaTree tank to fill line and turn on
- Add 1/3 cup of Sunny Creek Farm mung bean seeds to each tray, ensuring that water is running over each seed
- Keep mung beans in AquaTree tray for 2-4 days to sprout
- Turn off AquaTree for 15 minutes to allow water to drain before harvesting
- Remove sprouts, rinse them with cold water, and store in an air-tight container for up to a few days